___________PUYAT JUICE___________

___________PUYAT JUICE___________
_MANKIND'S GREATEST DISCOVERY!_
---- Java, Jamoke, Murk, A Shot, A Shot In The Arm, or plainly Joe.... However and whatever you might want to call it.... For me it will always stay as my Puyat Juice...!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The killer cuppa....

We all know how dangerous a cup of boiling water straight from the kettle is, but i've never expected it to be as much straight out of the microwave oven as i've experienced the almost desastrous way today....


I normally heats-up water from the kettle but today while i was updating my blog, i wanted it to be a bit quicker than usual so i put a cup of water in the microwave which i don't normally do.... Set the machine for 2.50 mins. and went back in front of my pc to continue blogging.... After a while i've heard a beeping sound which means that my cup was ready.... When i took it out of the oven, it was bubbling and overflowing so i suspected that it was really hot....


Without noticing, i poured half a spoon or so of coffee in it then all of a sudden it started bursting, bubbling, and splatering water up in the air in front of me and slightly missed my face like a boiling lava from a volcano....! Whew....! I've never expected that one....! Never seen anything like that before....! Akala ko sa mukha ko na talaga tatama....! So never ever do this at home guys....! Take it from me, if my face had been luckily spared from being boiled today, baka yang sa yo ay hindi....! Beware of the killer cuppa bwaha-ha-ha....! =D



4 comments:

RedLan said...

i heard bout it lately peps. it cause cancer(ang ginapainit nga pagkaon sa microwave oven)

Thanks sa pag inform. I can't imaine my ugly face ay madagdagan ang pagkapangit kung mangyari yan sa akin. hehehe

Pepe said...

Ha-ha....! Sobra ka gid ya Red, good looking ka gid lang....! =D

Tess said...

ganyan nangyari sa akin kagabi, parang gusto ko kumain ng hard boiled egg so nagluto ako, tapos pagtingin ko super hilaw pa pala so ginawa ko tinapos ko sa microwave, sumabog lahat, wala akong nakain tuloy! so nangyari kasi gustong gusto ko talaga, naglaga uli ako, ayan tamad kasi no? ingat Peps sa microwave, kawawa fez mo pag nagasgasan, sayang, lol! Magiging Pepeng scar fez ka na nyan!

Pepe said...

Ayan na nga at na-learn na natin leksyon natin Mrs.T pero kagabi inulit ko pa rin he-he....! With kunting ingat na of course....! Parang tunog pusakal naman yang Pepeng Scarfez Mrs.T ha-ha....! =D